- Registered with the CQC in 2018
- 5 single bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
Springfield House is our newest property set in modern surroundings in the quiet village of Barnham Broom, 9 miles to the west of Norwich.
- We observed dinner being prepared, this was done as a social and communal activity. Staff were supporting people to make healthy versions of pizzas, with people choosing and placing on the different toppings. One person proudly showed us the pizza they had made
- People living in the service were keen to shows us round. They were proud of their own bedrooms and the choices they had made for their decoration
- Staff spoke positively and caringly about the people they supported. There was a friendly and pleasant atmosphere in the home. We observed a good rapport between people and staff, who clearly knew each other well.
- Staff supported people to be involved and independent, whilst being mindful of people’s individual abilities and wishes. One person said, “”I clean my room, I did it yesterday. Sometimes I help with the food, I like to cook sometimes.”
Glen Wardell – Service Manager
89 Norwich Road
Tel: 01603 759270
Any referral requirements should be directed to head office initially, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01692 407549.
How to find us
Use the Route Finder at the top of the map to see suggested directions to visit Springfield House.
|89 Norwich Rd, Barnham Broom, Norwich NR9 4BU, UK||Directions|
Tel: 01692 407549