We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Service Manager to oversee our units in Taverham & Hellesdon (23 beds over 5 properties, 1 currently has an ‘outstanding’ rating with the CQC) to support our staff team with delivering care to our service users to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Be proactive in running a developing service
– Knowledge of CQC Standards & Key Lines of Enquiry
– Be competent in managing a large staff team including carrying out supervisions and appraisals and organising rotas
– Experience of dealing with professionals and next of kins and carrying out Service User assessments
– Be forward thinking
– Have a proven track record of working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
– Have level 5 diploma in Care Leadership & Management or equivalent (such as a social work qualification), or RNLD/RMN desirable.
– Work 40 hours per week including weekends and bank holidays and partake in the on call rota system.
We can offer
– Full and ongoing training with the opportunity for development
– End of year bonus (subject to performance targets being met)
– Company pension scheme
– Free on-site parking
– PPE provided and regular Covid testing carried out
– Cost of DBS check refunded after six months service
– A salary of £35,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
Please apply with your CV and covering letter which should include your full job history and concise supporting statement, outlining why you would be an ideal candidate, to email@example.com
Full & Part Time Support Workers (Days or Nights)
We are recruiting for highly motivated, creative and friendly people to join our professional team across all our units. Vacancies in Felthorpe, Hellesdon, Hethersett and Taverham. Full and part-time hours available, as well as night shifts.
Applicants must have a genuine desire to help and support people with learning disabilities and complex needs, to lead a happy and fulfilling life. Previous experience is desirable but not essential as you will be paid to attend any training required.
Working some weekends and bank holidays will be required due to the nature of this role.
Pay rate of £9 per hour (days & nights) with an excellent overtime incentive
Driving licence is desirable.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, the sum of which will be refunded after 6 months satisfactory service.
To request an application pack, call 01692 407549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please complete both the online application form and equal opportunities monitoring form.
Enabling our service users to lead as normal a life as possible
Tel: 01692 407549